Futaba RBT-1 Robot
- Fully assembled and controlled by 20 small servos, RPU-11 Processing Unit and RRC-T11 controller
- RPU-11 Processing Unit with rotary switch to change modes such as Edit Mode (to make and edit motions with ME) Automatic Mode (to play motion inputted automatically) Operating Mode (to control robot with wireless controller) and much more
- Tri-Axial Acceleration Sensor allows robot to distinguish posture to ground in order to get up from falls and more
- 3D CG Motion Editor software allows viewing robot motions on Windows PC, motions can be created by moving mouse or inputting numbers no programming needed, various settings allow setting the behavior with output of sensors, key assignment of controller and more.
- Basic motion such as walking pre-inputted into the Motion Editor allowing original operation by editing sample motion
- Eleven RS301CR high torque metal gear servos control mainly leg movement
- Nine lightweight RS302CD servos control upper body movement
- Game pad type controller with wireless 2.4GHz technology can be “paired” to the robot so that instruction from other controllers is not accepted. This allows up to 16 controllers to be used at once.
Subscribe now to our FREE newsletter!
Subscribe NOW to 7Gadgets weekly newsletter! You will receive the weekly selection of the best gadgets!
It is FUN, it is COOL, it is 7Gadgets newsletter!